Website Privacy Statement
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of your personally identifiable information and promoting trust and confidence on the Internet.
- This Privacy Protection Policy (the “Policy”) is applied to all of the websites owned by us and describes the methods that we use for the collection, storage and use of personally identifiable information about the users of our websites.
- As used herein, “personally identifiable information” means any non-public information that would enable us or a third party to identify or contact users of our websites (sometimes referred to in this Policy as “you”) by electronic or other means.
- This website collects information about users during registration, inquiry and participation in certain activities, including contests and surveys.
- Such information may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and email address.
- We may also use “cookies” and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the pages you request.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Use of Information
- We use the personally identifiable information we collect principally to provide you with the information that you have requested to collect payment from you and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and email information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.
- Like most businesses today, we use third-party vendors to carry out certain functions. And like most businesses today, we share online data with those third-party vendors to the extent necessary for them to perform their work. For example, we may use a third-party payment processing company in order to process credit card payments of deposit or rent. In such an instance, we will share your personally identifiable information in order to verify the credit card account information that you have submitted to us. We contractually require such third-party vendors to use personally identifiable information that we share with them only for the purpose(s) for which it was shared. We also contractually require such entities to protect such information from any further or otherwise improper use.
- We do not otherwise rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: From time to time, we may provide personally identifiable online information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands from law enforcement agencies or in response to court orders.
- We may use the email address you provide to give you product announcements, service updates or additional information that you may request.
Security of Information
- All personally identifiable information is maintained in secure databases. We use multiple layers of encryption, firewalls and other technology to ensure the security of your personal information, and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (617) 500-1820.